求职信内容包含简单告知求职人从何处获悉空缺职位;自我介绍阐述职位所需的而自己符合的优点;盼对方早日恢复给以面试机会。第一段：I am looking for a position in 专业 department in which I may use my training in 专业 to solve 专业 problems. I am writing the letter in purpose of applying for your recently advertised position for a staff member.
第二段表明自己符合该职位。I am sure that I am qualified for it. First, enclosed with this letter is my resume, which further details my previous academic qualifications and working experience. Second, I am young, enthusiastic and sociable, and these personalities also make me a perfect candidate for it. Last, my hobbies include......
第三段盼能给以面试机会并表示感谢：I wish you would give me an opportunity to be interviewed. I can be reached by calling me or the address on the envelope. I would appreciate it very much if you could consider my application favorably at your earliest convenience and give me a reply.
I am particularly interested in...
Please consider me for...
It would be highly appreciated if you could...
Your advertisement in ...caught my attention.
I am sure to be as successful in ...as I am in my college endeavors.由于我在大学期间的努力，我确信我能够成功地做...
Suppose you are a college student and you intend to work part-time during your vacation, In your letter , you are supposed to include the post you would like to apply for , your experience and you quesstion , etc.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I wish to apply for the position for a part-time assistant you advertised in Beijing Daily during the coming summer vacation.
I am a student at Beijing University, which is only five-minute walk from your firm. I feel that my qualifications and work experience make me a suitable candidate for the job, which, according to the advertisement , demands a multilingual person
which ,according to the advertisement, demands a multilingual person with some experience. Chinese is my mother tongue, and I have a fair mastery of English. As a keen traveler, I have learned some Japanese and French , and I have acquired an understanding of the cultures of Japanese and French. As for experience, I worked part-time as a waiter at a shop of Pizza Hut. Therefore, I am confident that you will find my service satisfactory . Incidentally , could you please inform me of the rate of payment?
I hope you will take my application into consideration favorably and entitle me to an interview at your convenience, I can be reached at XXXXXXXX.
Thank you for your consideration of my application, I am looking for ward to your reply and , eventually,meeting you.
2016考研英语求职信范文及写作思路 2016考研英语复习已经进入倒计时，在不到两个月的复习时间里，作文复习无疑是近阶段的重点。书信作为应用文的常考类型更是我们复习的重点，在考研英语书信各种备考类型中，迄今为止求职信还没有考过。鉴于此，文都考研高端辅导中心的老师特别为2016考研学员编写此文，希望大家通过本文可以掌握求职信(Letter of
Application for a Job)的写作方法及常用表达。
You have seen a job of assistant manager advertised in a newspaper. Write a letter to the personnel manager to:
1) apply for the post, and
2) outline your experiences and qualifications.
Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter. Use “Li Ming” instead. Do not write the address.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to the advertisement you placed in the China Daily of June 8, for an assistant manager in your company. Both my educational background and work experience closely parallel your requirement.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource with honors in July, 2013. I am convinced that the relevant knowledge acquired in university will lay a solid foundation for my future career. Another point I want to draw your attention to is that I have taken an active part in a wide range of campus activates. In the due process, my team spirit has been enhanced and my interpersonal skills improved. Enclosed with the letter is my resume which further details my qualification and experience.
If you could grant me an interview, I will be highly grateful. I can be reached at the 54545454. Thank you for your consideration and looking forward to your favorable reply.
(1) I am writing in response to your advertisement in …
(2) I would like to apply for the position of … you advertised in…
(3) Further to your advertisement in… for…, I would very much like to be considered for this vacancy.
(4) I read with great interest your advertisement in… and would like to take up the challenge as… in your company.
(5) I am interested in the post…X suggested that I should write to you. Enclosed you will find (a copy of my resume).
(1) I graduated from… with a …degree in…
(2) I have been working in… since my graduation and have
therefore attained a fair knowledge and experience in this field.
(3) I am a rational and diligent young man with good interpersonal skills.
(4) I am used to working under pressure and also
(5) I am experienced in…, which I believe qualifies me for the position of …
(1) I hope you would consider my application favorably and grant me an interview.
(2) I do hope that after reviewing my enclosed resume you will kindly give me an interview.
(3) I have enclosed my resume that outlines in detail my qualifications and experiences.
(4) I should be glad to have a personal interview and
can furnish references if desired.
(5) You favorable consideration of my application will be highly
Dear Mr. Yu,
I just read an advertisement in job-hunting website about recruiting some positions of your company. I would like to apply for a position as a software engineer.
I understand it is essential to master a solid foundation for computer science. My professional skills, as described in the enclosed resume, are well suited to your requirement. I am a recent graduate of Peking University with a bachelor degree in Computer Science. In addition to having taken a broad range of courses, I served as an intern at a company where I have attained a fair knowledge and experience.I will be happy to meet with you at your convenience and discuss how my education and experience match. Thank you for your consideration.
Dear Mr. Yu,
I just read an advertisement in(改为on) job-hunting website about recruiting some positions of(改为for) your company. I would like to apply for a position as a software engineer.
I understand it is essential to master a solid foundation for(改为of) computer science. My professional skills, as described in the enclosed resume, are well suited to your requirement. I am a recent graduate of the(删除) Peking University with a bachelor degree in Computer Science. In addition to having taken a broad range of courses, I served as an intern at a company where I have attained a fair knowledge and experience.
I will be happy to meet with you at your convenience and discuss how my education and experience match. Thank you for your consideration.
同学你好，要注意控制字数，考研的时候超过20个词扣0.5分,(来自:www.zaidian.cOm 在 点 网:考研英语小作文求职信)超过50词只给1分辛苦分。标点符号与后面的单词空一格。你的作文没有大问题，但是你对介词的使用不太清楚，这说明你的语感还不太好，因此，建议你多读一些英文书籍。
application for a job)的写作方法及常用表达。
you have seen a job of assistant manager advertised in a newspaper. write a letter
to the personnel manager to:
1) apply for the post, and
2) outline your experiences and qualifications. do not sign your own name at the end of your letter. use “li ming” instead.
do not write the address.范文：
dear sir or madam, i graduated with a bachelor’s degree in human resource with honors in july, 2013.
i am convinced that the relevant knowledge acquired in university will lay a solid
foundation for my future career. another point i want to draw your attention to is
that i have taken an active part in a wide range of campus activates. in the due process,
my team spirit has been enhanced and my interpersonal skills improved. enclosed with
the letter is my resume which further details my qualification and experience. if you could grant me an interview, i will be highly grateful. i can be reached
at the 54545454. thank you for your consideration and looking forward to your
(1) i am writing in response to your advertisement in ?
(2) i would like to apply for the position of ? you advertised in?
(3) further to your advertisement in? for?, i would very much like to be
considered for this vacancy.
(5) i am interested in the post?x suggested that i should write to you. enclosed
you will find (a copy of my resume). ② 发展
(1) i graduated from? with a ?degree in?
(2) i have been working in? since my graduation and have therefore attained a fair knowledge and experience in this field.
(3) i am a rational and diligent young man with good interpersonal skills.
(4) i am used to working under pressure and also
(5) i am experienced in?, which i believe qualifies me for the position of ?③ 结尾
(1) i hope you would consider my application favorably and grant me an interview.
(2) i do hope that after reviewing my enclosed resume you will kindly give me
(3) i have enclosed my resume that outlines in detail my qualifications and
(4) i should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
(5) you favorable consideration of my application will be highlyappreciated.
①求学信求学信申请奖学金 (考研中尚未考过) 求职信与求学信大同小异，不似求职信看中工作能力，求学信在主体段落写作时更强调
②招聘通知 (英语一10年考过;英语二15年考过) 招聘信中对于招聘者提出的要求其实就是求职信中求职者的资质。所谓学而不思则罔，
最后文都教育预祝大家复习顺利!篇二：求职信英语范文 <1> cover letter november 12, 2006 dear sir or madam,
having heard that there is a need for students of english major in offering.i am a 23-year-old undergraduate expecting to graduate by july 2007 from the department of english, central south university, with a bachelor degree majoring in english. in the past three years, i have participated in several activities concerningthe application of english. in july 2005 i used to work as an office have done some translation and reception work that enabled me to learn a great deal which couldnt be taught in class. whats more, june 2006 sawmy translation efforts made for the tender materials of english version of experiences will enable me to offer helpful services. the enclosed resumewill tell you more about my details, and my references, to whom i can refer you as to my personality and ability, is available upon request.any time that is convenient to you. yours faithfully<>2
application dear sir or madam: thanks for rendering me of your precious time to read my letter.this letter is to introduce myself as an undergraduate of 2007 in nanjing university of technology. my major is english and my secondforeign language is japanese. i’d like to apply for a position in your
being industrious and diligent in study, i have gradually improved my ability of listening, reading, writing, speaking and translation inenglish (holding the cet-6 and tem-4 certificates and will take the(windows2000/xp professional, word, excel, powerpoint. etc). besides learning from books, i developed myself in an all-round way. i used my spare time to take part in a series of activities, such asbeing a tutor of a junior student, and being a lecturer about english popularization. in the third year of my college life, i did a survey which was reported by a lot of famous newspaper, such as evening news of yangzi. the university life enhanced and improved my ability of liveliness and optimism make me to adapt to a new environmentand cooperate with others promptly. activism and self-confidenceencourage me to face up to any challenge. i truly hope that i can have the honor to embrace this opportunity and demonstrate my potentiality fully. looking forward to hearing from you soon. yours
dear sir or madam,
the king in the area of software and is well-known for its development of software. it would be a great interest in software.
when i was still a freshman, i got band two certificateprizes several times, which greatly eiched my knowledge software in these two years.i would be pleased if you could offer me an opportunityto interview me. looking forward to your reply. sincerely yours
engineer. your letter should include:
2).why do you think that you are capable for the position.考研作文要求：
英语求职信范例 jerry chenno.23 shuangqing street haidian dist., beijing 100084 august 15, 2015 franc cao
copy supervisor ogilvy & matherno.315 chaoyang avenuechaoyang dist., beijing 100027 dear mr. cao:i am very interested in the production artist position advertised in the beijing
youth daily on wednesday, july 30, 2015. with more than 3 years of experience in a
variety of graphics production positions, i feel that i would be an excellent
candidate. sincerely,jerry chen英语求职信范例2 dear sirs,i have a wide knowledge of business and thoroughly experienced in all types of
office work. copies of my testimonials are enclosed, and if you are interested in
my application, please give me an opportunity of a personal interview at your
convenient date. sincerely yours,xxx篇四：英语求职信范文 英语求职信范文 april 13,2005
p.o. box 48
peking, china 100013dear sir/madam:
during my education, i have grasped the principals of mymajor and skills of
practice. not only have i passed cet-6, but more importanti can sincerely,
deng yun 英文求职信（一）
1. in reply to your advertisement in beijing youth daily of december 25, i
respectfully offer my services for the situation. 贵公司12月25日在《北京青年报》刊登招聘广告，本人特备此函应征该职位。据悉贵公司推销员一职出缺，特备函应征。
3. i have been told by mr. john, manager of the business book据商业图书出版社经理约翰先生称，贵公司拟于今年九月份职员若干名，本人拟参加此
4. so i must to say that i have long been hopeful of working for your hospital
after graduation, i am sure that i have the privilege of serving in your hospital,
i will greatly increase my experience and my education. 贵院是本地区最有名气的一所医院，我早已渴望能毕业后进入贵院工作，如有这份荣幸，
5. dear sir, after my graduation from college this fall, i am desirous of securing
a position that will offer me opportunity in the field. 本人将于今年秋天大学毕业，现拟谋求与国际贸易有关的工作，我对贵公司的业务范围
6. in reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant, i
believe that i have the qualifications to fit your position. 阅读日报上贵公司的广告，得悉贵公司招聘会计，我深信符合该项职务所列条件。
7. on looking over todays economic daily times my attention was attracted by your
advertisement for a senior clerk. now as i am desirous of obtaining such a position,
i should like to apply for it.拜读贵公司在今日经济日报上所刊登的广告，得悉贵公司欲招聘一位高级职员，本人现
8. i have learned from the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your firm, and
i wish to apply for the position. 从x报获悉贵公司目前尚有空缺，故本人拟应征。
9. i wish to apply for the position of editor advertised in the newspaper.我
10. i wish to apply for the position advertised in the newspaper. 本人欲申请今日xx报上贵公司刊登的求才广告所列职位，本人自信符合贵公司所要求的
12. i would like to apply for the position of secretary which you advertised in
the newspaper of june 15.
13. i would like to inquire about the position of business manager that you
advertised in the newspaper in september 5. 本人意欲应征贵公司于9月5日在xx报上所刊登的招聘业务经理一职。
14. i have learned that you are looking for an engineer has had some general
experience in business and i desire to apply for the position.本人获悉贵公司正在招聘一名具备一般商业经验的工程师，特备函申请此空缺。